Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's been such a long time...

It's been a while, but I haven't really had much to write about. All I've been doing is school. Really. But now I'm finished for a couple weeks, so maybe something exciting will happen:) Well, what do ya know...something exciting is happening! We're going to Birmingham!!! Yay Yay Yay! We're going for a whole week! It'll be so good to see friends and family. Well, I'll leave you with two things. A list from Desiring God that I would love to just hang up in my home because it is such a good reminder. And some pictures from our phones that is just a glimpse into our boring lives. hah! Enjoy!

________________________________________

Jesus is not naive in how he deals with our anxiety. He knows what he is doing. It seems simple, but it's actually grace. So we should trust him, and believe it, and preach it to our souls. 


  1. Life is more than food and the body more than clothing (Matthew 6:25).
  2. God feeds the birds and you are more valuable than they are (Matthew 6:26).
  3. It's pointless. It adds not one hour to your life (Matthew 6:27).
  4. If God clothes ephemeral grass, he will clothe eternal you (Matthew 6:28-30).
  5. Unbelievers are anxious about stuff. And you are not an unbelieve r(Matthew 6:32a).
  6. Your father (!) knows that you need all these things you're anxious about (Matthew 6:32b).
  7. When you seek first God's kingdom and righteousness, what you need is added to you.
  8. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Tomorrow's trouble stays there (Matthew 6:34).

(Read the whole post here)


________________________________________

This has been my life for the past...summer.


 Free Tea Day! I missed it, but Jared got some:)


 My sweet little C. She sure does keep me busy whenever I keep her, 
but she always manages to turn around and win my heart again!


This is our Friday night:) 
White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies, a glass of milk, and a movie:)
Soooo Good!

Have a good weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment