Friday, July 15, 2011

6 Months!

It's hard to believe it's already been 6 months! It has been the best 6 months too! I'm so thankful for Jared and the love he has for me, for people, and for his God. It has been so much fun learning to live together, and just getting to enjoy one another, whether we're taking a spontaneous trip to Atlanta, or sitting on the couch watching Lost episodes. I grow so much more in love with him every day. I am so looking forward to our life together, each day. 
Our 6 months was actually on July 1, so this is a little late but oh well. We were gifted a gift certificate to Natalia's, so we decided to use it to celebrate our 6 months of marriage:) It was fun! We dressed up and ate nice food; then we came home and put on our pajamas and sat on the couch! (I made him take pictures first though)



(our apartment has awful lighting, and I haven't figured it all out on this camera)

That's it! Have a good weekend! It's storming here all weekend. I guess we'll be trying to stay dry, and using our new rain jackets, finally!






No comments:

Post a Comment