Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My new favorite thing!

I have a new favorite thing. You see, I like coffee. But, for some reason it hasn't really been too appetizing lately. And, I've found that I need coffee if I am to wake up and accomplish anything in the mornings. So, I've started drinking Iced coffee. It is working fabulously! It's not like the best iced coffee I've ever had or anything, and I know there are better ways to make it, but it works for me!

I simply brew a double pot of coffee. Fill a glass up with ice. Pour milk over the ice. Pour coffee in the cup. Sprinkle a little bit of Vanilla Sugar on top. Stir. Enjoy! I leave the rest of coffee in the pot until the next morning. And, the next morning, it's even better because it doesn't melt all the ice. 





Again, I know it's not the best, but it gets the job done in the morning!

Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment