Friday, September 9, 2011

Check it Out!

I just thought I'd share some things that make me smile these days:)

We have a new frozen yogurt place here in Macon! I thought the day would never come. I found out about it last week, and have been there 3 times since then! I love it! La Berry!

Boots. I'm ready for fall. I want some brown boots. You know, the "go with everything" kind. They are just so dang pricey; I guess you pay for what you get....These or these or these

Headbands. You see, I like headbands. They have just always made my head hurt, but I've discovered I can wear the "stretchy" kind. My mom got me one a few weeks ago that I love, and I would love a few more styles. This one isn't really a headband, but isn't it lovely! But this is what I'm really talking about.

Minesweeper. I know, weird, but I've been kind of addicted to it on my phone, except I can't beat my time anymore so it's not as much fun.

McDonald's Smoothies! Have you tried them? They're so good! I love the Mango Pineapple ones. I have to restrain myself from going like EVERY morning!

Jared. He probably makes me smile the most these days:) He's such a cutie, and I love laughing with him!



Hope you have a few things to make you smile too!

No comments:

Post a Comment