Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week at a Glance + Beach Time!

Well last week flew by! I wanted to get a post in with pictures this weekend but it didn't happen. School is starting to keep me a bit busy. The beach was so much fun! We met Jared's family down there and spent the weekend with them. It was short, but we had a wonderful time! Anyway, here are some pictures from last week along with our beach pictures. Some of them are from instagr.am.


Slip n' Slide!!! So much fun:)


 We went on our walk, and it proceeded to rain on our way back...



 I made these delicious cookies...Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies!! Yes:)  I will definitely be making these again.


And now for some beach pictures...


On our 6 hour drive to Destin...we woke up REALLY early....

Our awesome broken tv in our hotel room...wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't taken 30 min to not be able to find our reservation. Oh the joys of traveling...

 They played in the waves the whole time...
(Nathan-Jared's brother, Jared, Don-Jared's dad, and Caleb-Jared's brother)





Jared's parents. I think this is such a great picture!

Well, that's it! I'm still trying to get into the habit of taking more pictures. It's taking time. I may or may not be back this week... I've got a few tests coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment