Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun things:)

Well, this has ended up being a decently busy week. Two tests, and I have a paper due next Monday...PLUS we're going to the beach!!! I'm so excited, even though it is only for like a day. I'll take it though. Well, here are some fun things I've come across recently...

__________________________________


I think these backpacks are perfect. I wish I had a reason to get one:)

I love this website. I got my last purse here, and I think it's about that time again. I want this one!

Oh if only Anthropologie wasn't so pretty. This dress makes me smile.

I want to make this.

Aren't these so fun!
(www.cutestfood.com)

This store has the best prints. I want this one.

I like these.

I want to make this.
 (diyideas.com)

__________________________________


Well, we're making the big trip to the beach here soon! I can't wait!!



No comments:

Post a Comment