Thursday, October 27, 2011

Candy Corn Sugar Cookies

Here is a fun, fairly easy cookie recipe that is just plain cute! I'll try to give credit where it is due but I kind of mix and matched a couple recipes. I used this recipe but I followed these directions on preparing the actual cookies. But they turned out wonderful! I'm sure there is a mixture of these two recipes somewhere but I couldn't find it so I made it work. This link has a good picture tutorial for the process. I forgot to take pictures as I was doing it or I would have been all creative-like and put a picture story here. Oh well, maybe next time. I'll get better:) Well, here are how my cookies turned out.
It's a not-so-good iphone picture because I had already put a lot of them in baggies when I remembered I should take a picture! The recipe made a ton of cookies so I've been giving them away all week! It's been so much fun!! You should try it. The hardest part was probably putting the food coloring paste in because my hands got messy, but other than that it is easy-peasy. My next big endeavor will be pumpkin!! Pumpkin cheesecake...pumpkin bread...pumpkin muffins(?)....who knows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment